How does the pillow fight work?
- Before coming, check the full programme, one special pillow fight will be organized for families!
- If you want to fight with your corporate team please see here
- Bring your pillow* and join the different 20min pillow fights throughout the afternoon!
Check the rules here below!
- Soft pillows only!
- No feathers please**.
- Do not put objects in your pillow.
- Zip and buttons forbidden.
- Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
- Fight against people of your same size.
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Remove glasses, piercings and jewels beforehand!¬†
- Wait until the signal to begin.
- Stop when the time is over.
- It‚Äôs more fun if you come with your pyjamas.
- Costumes are allowed.
- The event is free and appropriate for all ages.¬†
- Remember we are here to have fun and to support Parkinson‚Äôs patients, not to promote violence!
*We recommend you bring your own pillow but, should you not have one, some pillows will be available for purchase and rent during the event.
**Feathers are fun, true‚Ä¶ but then you also have to clean the place! For respect to the volunteers that will be there to help us during the pillow fight, please avoid feathers.